Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still alive

I'm still alive. Busy, but still alive. I went to Alsace for a week for a workshop, when I met wonderful people and learned a lot of new things, but most important, I had the chance to think about myself, my work and how to improve.

Then I had a week of urging translation deadlines... and now I'm in Liguria for an interpreting job, which is exhausting, but very very stimulating. The result is that I have very little time to knit. I almost finished the thermis cowl I started on the train while going to Alsace: it took me more than two weeks!!! (I still have to cast off and sew in buttons, though)

I also have with me a pair of Noro Kureyon Sock, but I don't know if I'll even be able to cast on...

Working and working, just waiting for August: sun, beach and sea... I'm coming!!!

3 comments:

Michela said...

Ganbatte! ^_^
Anche io aspetto speranzosa le vacanze per un po' mare...

emmafassio said...

Le vacanze e il riposo arriveranno prestissimo:)

Jinann said...

Oh no! No time to knit? I hope you manage to get your sock cast on and get at least a wee bit of knitting in!