Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New FOs

All at once, my finished objects of the last weeks...
My first semi-long sleeved cardi: garter yoke cardi from Knit.1.
I added a couple of dec/inc in waist shaping and crocheted seams, à la EZ.


Then a little NOT silk but cotton shrug, from the book Lace Style, that I borrowed from croccantegentile. there are a lot of inspirational patterns and this is the first one I chose: easy and fast. I made one pattern repeat less than in the original, you know, I'm very petite sized... My first 2009 summer project!


Then I completed my Ishbel: it was a train knitting project, but I don't take trains so often, so it took a while to complete... I made the small version with a lace yarn. It'll be my spring must with my old denim jacket...


And now that it safely arrived to my sister in Japan, I can show my second Aimée, knitted in the around to avoind sewing... I added EZ'z crochet seams. It's supersoft and airy, knitted with three strands together.

By the way... after years... I had my hair cut by a real hair stylist, not a friend of mine!





7 comments:

emmafassio said...

Sono tutti bellissimo:) E sono contenta che il pacco sia arrivato sano e salvo in Giappone:)

my-name-is-arden said...

tutto molto bello. il mio preferito è il garter yoke cardi.
ti sta molto bene.

serialknitter said...

il taglio di capelli nuovo, che mi pare di capire dalle foto è sfumato, ti sta molto molto molto bene! e gli FO son tutti bellissimi, :-D

giacomo said...

bello il taglio!

Vanessa said...

lovely fos!

Knitaly said...

I lavori, le foto, il look della modella .... non so cosa sia più bello!

Penso che knitterò Ishbel ... prima o poi!

Margaret said...

They are all beautiful~