Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My first pair of socks!!!



I'm knitting my first pair of socks!!! I chose Gumperina Jaywalker in Natalia toe up version.



I used Judy's magic cast on method. I thought of knitting two in once with the magic loop, but since it's my first attempt in sock knitting, I decided it was better to knit them one by one. This first one is a little bit holey in the heel, but I hope it gets better after washing...

The yarn comes from Germany, from Pzycho, my partner for the Knitter's Treasure Swap.

Knitter's Treasure Swap

5 comments:

emmafassio said...

Sei velocissima:) Spero di vederti presto prestissimo con entrambi i calzini ai piedi....

Consy said...

Bellissimo calzino! Benvenuta nel tunnel dei calzini :)

Margaret said...

可愛い~
Cannot believe this is your first pair of socks.
頑張って!

Margaret said...

私、火曜日からミラノに着いて二ヶ月間ここに泊まります。イタリア語を勉強します。

O'Chica said...

Welcome to sock-knitting world (smirk). You can't go back to "before sock" you!