Sunday, January 18, 2009

Secret Pal 13



I was back in turin on the 13th, late night, and Mrs Postman rang on 14th morning... and this is what I found: a box from my SP13!!!
(what a box! Finnish Posts boxes are cuter than Italian ones... can you see it? it's marimekko!)

100 gr of sock yarn in great purples and greens, chunky wool in one of my favorite shades of green and little shoe shaped stitchmarker kit.

Thank you very much! I was a little bit sad of being home, with work and deadlines, but this package brightened my day, the whole week and the whole month!

1 comment:

emmafassio said...

ciao. sono una knitter italo-svedese che risiede a Torino nuova al web, credo di aver scritto anche su ficker presa dall'entusiasmo e nel tentivo di capire come funziona il web...sono curiosa...in che cosa consiste il secret pal 13...