Monday, October 27, 2008

New shoes from Chamois



Two weeks ago I was in Chamois with a friend of mine: 2 women with 3 kids, not properly what you may call a relaxing weekend, but the place was just great, the weather fine and we all had fun. Chamois is a small village in Valle d'Aosta that you can reach only by the ropeway. It means no cars, no air pollution, but only green and cows.

There's just one shop in Chamois, selling everything: newspapers, cigarettes, food... and shoes!



I found this pair of vintage clogs for just 8 €. I think they had been there for decades, just waiting for tiny Japanese feet. I don't know if I'm really going to wear them, but I couldn't leave them there for such a ridiculous price.

5 comments:

ursula said...

sarebbero certamente contentissimi gli inquilini del piano di sotto. ;-))

giacomo said...

geniali

YowlYY said...

Non sono pesanti da portare?
Povera mucchina...sniff...sniff!

berenice said...

simpatici! anche se molto diversi dalle ballerine Repetto! Cosa direbbe la stilista di Comme des Garcons!

azzuka said...

anche a me il pelo di mucca fa un po' senso...