Thursday, October 30, 2008

Knitting...

Now that they safely arrived to their destination, I can post pictures of two of my last works.

For this striped stockinette cowl I used leftovers: 70% merinos and 30% cashmere (oooh, soooo soft!).


And for the Vertigo Hat I used 1.2 balls of Needful Yarns Zenith, which I miraculously found in a LYS in La Spezia. The yarn is very soft and I love the irregular stripe effect.


G. and I had a delicious Japanese lunch in Milan (I was there due to my expired passport), and he appreciated my gifts. I hope they'll keep him warm in the chilly winter. Wear them proud!




3 comments:

giacomo said...

meraviglia delle meraviglie.
siamo giá inseparabili..
キス。

giacomo said...

popolo delle knitters!
qualcosa di incredibile accadde!
un opera che rappresenta una sfida per voi tutte!
have a look..
http://reubenmiller.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/10/knitted-cozy.html

YowlYY said...

Adoro la tua versione di vertigo...grigio sta diventando il mio colore preferito per questa stagione!