Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SP QUESTION(S)

I went to Monte Argentario, in Tuscany. I spent a whole week without my Mac, without Internet and it was just great: sun, sea, swimming, playing with the kids, but you can never really relax with 2 toddlers and a newborn! Even though just one is mine...
I have to finish a translation and next week I'll be away the whole week, for an interpreting job in Liguria. All alone!

Week 5:
1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday? 
Cinque Terre in Liguria or Japan.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?
In South-East Asia: Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar.

Week 4:
1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? 
Some 100% cashmere yarn, Wollmeise or Posh Yarn.
2) What yarn do you never want to be without?
I recently discovered Malabrigo... and I just find it lovely!

Week 3:
What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?
Yarn is never enough... but I don't have much place...

1 comment:

綾女 said...

おかえりぃ~。
またメールしてね。