Friday, July 25, 2008

BACK AND FORTH


I've been one week in La Spezia for a big interpreting job. When I saw R. after one week, he seemed soooo small and his voice sounded soooo sweet. I'm always with him, butbeing only with adult people for a week reminded me that he's only a child.
I've almost finished that translation project that was harde
r than expected and now I'm going to spend a week at the beach with the whole family, all three together.


Now that I know that they arrived to destination, I can post pics of my FOs for Rebe in Sidney. Talented designer Stephanie
 Japel's boobholder seemed to fit a little bit larger, so I suggested Rebe to wash it gently to shrink it a little bit. I thin it shrunk too much indeed... and you can see it here.


I love this cowl. I love the colors, I love the cashmere/merino yarn, which is very soft and comfy. I like the dual color, so that you can turn it up/down, pink or black next to the face. You can find the pattern here.

Last but not least, here are the answers for SP12 Questions.
WEEK 7
What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
Sitting on the couch, in front of some TV drama or DVD.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
TV drama or DVD, cool beverage, preferably tonic water.


WEEK 6
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
I started knitting by less than a year. I think simple projects like scarves.

Tell us about a time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without knitting.
Last week I was in La Spezia for an intepreting job. I took with me the clapotis and the adult february sweater. I thought I had plenty of time after dinner to knit... What a big mistake: I was always back in my hotel room not before 10.30 pm, too tired to knit, just falling asleep after a quick shower and 10 minutes of TV... I think I knit no more than ten rows of the Lady February, and I did not even touch tha clapotis. And on the train I had to work with my laptop to another translation project...

No comments: