Monday, May 26, 2008

TAGGED!!!

I got tagged by yowlyy, who was originally tagged by buggins. I like this sort of things, so, here I am. R. is watching some tv and dinner can wait...

Rules:


    • Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That's why I only ask for three. See? I'm nice!
    • Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here. Pretty please *^_^* ?
    • Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.
    • That's all!
    • Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!


What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone?

I recently read Amélie Nothomb last novel, ni d'ève ni d'adam (Italian translation is né di eva né di Adamo, ed. Voland). She's witty and ironic. i read it on the train back home from Florence. All in once. And I recommended yet to some friends.

What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl*

I tried a lot of disgusting things, including raw fish sperm, but one thing I think I'll never eat are snails. Probably...

Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it?

I think I was six and my parents were watching The Exorcist. I didn't watch it, I saw just a couple of scenes and listen to some audio, but I was really scared. I saw it a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Oh my god! It's sooooo silly! It's not scary, it's just disgustingly funny. Why I was so scared, I don't know. Maybe because I was just a child...

Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public?

She's a maaaaniac, maaaniac on the floor. And she's dancing like she never danced before...

Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US!

I like them, but you can face problems in public baths and spas in Japan...

When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it?

Yesterday, my honey got a back-ache playing boxing with a friend with Nintendo WII. Today he couldn't move his neck, but only eye-balls. He was so funny and stupid!!!

Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy!

I had cats, bunnies, fishes, mouses, a hamster, a turtle, but no pets now. A kid is enough.

Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember?

Suede's complete discography. It reminds me of my university years, Naples, and my housemates. Oh... Brett Anderson...

Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh! 

No, but I was sleeping with my little boy 'til last week. He's sleeping on his own now.

Time to tag some people now.... so, here my choice of victims:

7 comments:

diamanterosa said...

Ok, dammi qualche ora. Sono concentratissima su un paio di scarpine che sono una sciccheria!!! Ci vediamo domani?

Laraenigma said...

Oh capperi! E' in inglese....ahia prevedo una cattiva traduzione sul mio blog mi perdonerai? Ti prego dimmi di si...(^_^)

Knitaly said...

Ohi Ohi, vediamo chi ce la fa a rispondere per prima ... io mi candido per l'ultimo posto! ;-)

Knitaly said...

Invece ho fatto!

YowlYY said...

Ohhh... I have a CD by Suede too! :)

In italiano: non importa se l'inglese non e' al 100%, l'importante e' divertirsi...e per favore linkate anche l'iniziatore del tag, buggins?
Grazie ad Azzuka e Cristiana per la velocita' incredibile e a voi altre donzelle per la complicita' :)so

Laraenigma said...

Siii fatto anche io!

ayame said...

Amélie Nothomb 懐かしい!
i remember Antichrista :)